Frequently asked question
1. What is soy wax? Soy wax is a natural, sustainable plant-based product used in a variety of manufacturing processes. The wax is creamy and ivory in color when poured, cooled, and set.
2. How long does it take to make a soy candle? The amount of time it takes to make a candle depends on the type, pillar or container. Pillars take longer as they are molded. The Copper Fox makes small batches of candles daily, which set overnight and cure for up to one week before being ready for shipment around the globe.
3. How long do candles typically burn? The amount of time a candle will burn varies based on the type of wax used, the size of the candle. You can figure anywhere between 5 to 7 hours of urn time per ounce of soy - as a general rule. Location is also a factor, as candles burned in the path of a draft will have a faster burn time than those placed on a level spot, free of drafts.
4. How to I remove wax spills on surfaces? The cleaning method really depends on the surface the wax is on. Removing wax from glass or metal surfaces differs greatly from removing wax from cloth or carpet. Our best advise if to look online or visit this link: https://www.thisoldhouse.com/ideas/how-to-get-wax-any-surface
5. Is it possible to have custom candles made by the Copper Fox? Absolutely, within reason. At the Fox we do not use dyes, paraffin, or chemical fragrances; it’s just not good candle making practice in our opinion. If here is something specific you are interested in and we do not have it in our petite inventory we can make our candles for you and ship them out within reasonable timelines. If there is a scent you are interested in that we do not carry we can work with you to come up with a suitable solution to fit your event’s needs and within reasonable timelines. Contact us and we will be happy to chat with you.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.copperfoxshoppe.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.